- Inside Athletics
- Staff Directory
- Bleu Zone
Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) is to promote healthy lifestyle and character development through sport that will reduce youth obesity and enhance the moral consciousness of our youth.
2601 Gentilly Blvd. 504-816-4752 [email protected]
June 1-July 11; M-F 9a-3p - Drop Off time daily 8:15 am; Pick-up time 3:00 pm; Before and after care are available.
Before care: 7:00 am - 8:15 am ($27 per week)
After care: 3:15 pm - 5 pm ($27 per week)
$250 (one-time fee, includes breakfast and lunch daily, camp t-shirt, all field trips)
Registration Times and Location
You may drop off your registration during on of the registration dates below, on the campus of Dillard University in Dent Hall Room 153 (the office next to the concession stand in the lobby).
Saturday, April 18, 2015 10 am - 1 pm
Saturday, April 25, 2015 10 am - 1 pm
Saturday, May 2, 2015 10 am -1 pm
You may also email [email protected] to arrange a separate time to bring in your documents. The last day to register for our summer camp is May 2, 2015 if there are spots still available.
Basketball, volleyball, track, martial arts, swimming, character education, nutrition, and field trips
How to Register for Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) sponsored by NORDC:
Required documents for registration (Bring copies of your documents with the completed application. Copies will not be provided at the registration site):
1.Completed Summer Camp Application (Click here to download application)
2. Proof of Orleans Parish Residency (copy of driver's license or utility bill)
3. Proof of Income for one full month with a 2014 date (pay stubs, SSI or food stamp award letters). If no income, a notarized statement to that effect. (Proof of income and proof of residency may be the same document – pays stubs and award letters.)
4. Copy of a 2014-2015 report card
5. Registration fee (cash or money order please; no checks will be accepted)
6. Bring your completed application and registration fee to Dillard University in Dent Hall Room 153 (the office next to the concession stand in the lobby) during one of the registration dates above. You may also email [email protected] to arrange a separate time to bring in your documents. The last day to register for our summer camp is May 2, 2015 if there are spots still available.
Mandatory Parents Orientation Session
Saturday, May 30, 2015 11 am - Dent Hall Gymnasium
*Incomplete packets will not be accepted. The spots fill up quickly and are on a first come, first served basis.
|DU Diamonds in Effect||Dance Team||2015-08-31||0:15|
|DUFIT Summer Fitness Camp||2015-04-07||1:19|
|2012 Bleu Devil Classic Highlights||2015-01-31||6:08|
|2013 Bleu Devil Classic Highlights||2015-01-31||4:14|
|2014 Bleu Devil Classic Highlights||2015-01-31||2:27|
|Dillard University Billy Ray Hobley Scholarship Fund||2015-01-31||3:09|
|Dillard University Cheerleaders Homecoming 2014||2015-01-15||1:27|
|For Every Mountain||2015-01-15||6:52|