- Inside Athletics
- Staff Directory
- Bleu Zone
Thank you for contacting Dillard University athletics. DUFIT Summer Camp is full and can no longer accept applications as of April 18, 2016, 12:08 pm.
Quick Facts about the Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) sponsored by NORDC
Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) is to promote healthy lifestyle and character development through sport that will reduce youth obesity and enhance the moral consciousness of our youth.
2601 Gentilly Blvd. 504-816-4752 [email protected]
June 6-July 15; M-F 9a-3p - Drop Off time daily 8:15 am; Pick-up time 3:00 pm; Before and After care are available.
Before care: 7:00 am - 8:15 am ($25 per week)
After care: 3:15 pm - 5 pm ($25 per week)
$180 (one-time fee, includes breakfast and lunch daily, camp t-shirt, all field trips)
Registration Times and Location
Monday - Friday from 10:30 - 12:30 pm until the camp has reached capacity.
Basketball, volleyball, track, martial arts, swimming, character education, nutrition, and field trips
How to Register for Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) sponsored by NORDC:
If paying by CREDIT CARD, you can register by email or fax.
-By Email: Email required documents and credit card authorization form to [email protected]
-By Fax: Fax required documents and credit card authorization form to 504-816-4365, ATTN; Dr. Kiki Barnes
If paying by CASH, CHECK, or MONEY ORDER, you must register in-person.
- In Person: Email [email protected] to set-up a day and time to come to campus. Bring with you a copy of all required documents as we will not accept incomplete packets.
Required documents for registration (Bring copies of your documents with the completed application. Copies will not be provided at the registration site):
1.Completed Summer Camp Application. (Click here to download application)
2. Proof of Orleans Parish Residency with a 2016 date (copy of driver's license or utility bill)
3. Proof of Income for one full month with a 2016 date (pay stubs, SSI or food stamp award letters). If no income, a notarized statement to that effect. (Proof of income and proof of residency may be the same document – pays stubs and award letters.)
4. Copy of a 2015-2016 report card
5. Registration fee can be made with credit card, cash, checks or money order please. (Click here to download the credit card authorization form)
Mandatory Parents Orientation Session
Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 11 am Dent Hall Gymnasium
*Incomplete packets will not be accepted. The spots fill up quickly and are on a first come, first served basis.