- Inside Athletics
- Staff Directory
- Bleu Zone
Registration begins at the NORDC Summer Camp Expo on Saturday, March 4, 2017, 9 am - noon. Please see below for other registration dates.
Quick Facts about the Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) sponsored by NORDC
Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) is to promote healthy lifestyle and character development through sport that will reduce youth obesity and enhance the moral consciousness of our youth.
2601 Gentilly Blvd. 504-816-4752 [email protected]
June 5-July 14; M-F 9a-3p - Drop Off time daily 8:15 am; Pick-up time 3:00 pm; Before and After care are available.
Before care: 7:00 am - 8:15 am ($25 per week)
After care: 3:15 pm - 5 pm ($25 per week)
Registration Fee (non-refundable)
$180 (one-time fee, includes breakfast and lunch daily, camp t-shirt, all field trips) due at the time of registration
Registration Times and Location (Beginning, Monday March 7, 2017)
Monday - Friday from 10:30 - 12:30 pm until the camp has reached capacity.
By email- Email required documents to [email protected] along with the credit card authorization form.
By fax- 504-816-4365
Email [email protected] to schedule for appointment.
Basketball, volleyball, track, martial arts, swimming, character education, nutrition, and field trips
How to Register for Dillard University Fitness Camp (DUFIT) sponsored by NORDC:
If paying by CREDIT CARD, you can register by email or fax.
-By Email: Email required documents and credit card authorization form to [email protected]
-By Fax: Fax required documents and credit card authorization form to 504-816-4365, ATTN; Dr. Kiki Barnes
If paying by CASH, CHECK, or MONEY ORDER, you must register in-person.
- In Person: Email [email protected] to set-up a day and time to come to campus. Bring with you a copy of all required documents as we will not accept incomplete packets.
Required documents for registration (Bring copies of your documents with the completed application. Copies will not be provided at the registration site):
1.Completed Summer Camp Application. (Click here to download application)
2. Proof of Orleans Parish Residency with a 2017 date (copy of driver's license, state ID, or utility bill)
3. Proof of Income for one full month with a 2017 date (pay stubs, SSI or food stamp award letters). If no income, a notarized statement to that effect. (Proof of income and proof of residency may be the same document – pays stubs and award letters.)
4. Copy of a 2016-2017 report card
5. Registration fee paid at Expo (held on March 4, 2017, from 9 - noon can be made with money order of cash only). Registration fee paid at Dillard University can be made with credit card, cash, checks or money order. (Click here to download the credit card authorization form)
Mandatory Parents Orientation Session
Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 11 am Dent Hall Gymnasium
*Incomplete packets will not be accepted. The spots fill up quickly and are on a first come, first served basis.