Initial Eligibility (entering freshman student-athletes)
According to the NAIA, entering freshmen must meet two of the following three criteria:
1. Achieve a minimum of 18 on the Enhanced ACT or 86O on the SAT
2. Have a minimum of a 2.0 high school grade point average
3. Have graduated in the top 50% of the high school graduating class
Initial Eligibility (entering junior college transfer student-athletes)
According to the NAIA, transfer students must meet the following criteria:
1. Transfer in 48 semester hours or 36 Quarter Hours
2. Have at least a cumulative grade point average of a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
Continuing Eligibility (all student-athletes)
1. Each athlete must register and carry a minimum of 12 hours for the fall and spring semesters and be enrolled as a full time student. IMPORTANT : Dropping below 12 hours will automatically render you ineligible for that particular semester!
2. All student-athletes must have passed 24 hours in the previous two semesters in order to be eligible to compete in any semester. The student-athlete must be making normal progress toward a recognized baccalaureate degree and maintain the minimum grade point average as defined by the institution and the NAIA.
3. To compete in a 2nd season of competition a student-athlete must have earned at least 24 hours.
4. To compete in a 3rd season of competition a student-athlete must have earned at least 48 hours. Student-athletes are classified as juniors and must have attained a cumulative 2.0 grade point average.
5. To compete in a 4th season of competition a student-athlete must have earned at least 72 hours. Student-athletes are classified as seniors and must have attained a cumulative 2.0 grade point average.
For more information regarding eligibility click here